Sunday, July 15, 2007

2 new blogs

I've been busy the last 2 weeks tying up loose ends here in the UK before my impending trip to Serbia, hence the lack of posts. I'll be staying there the entire summer, so posting will probably continue be sporadic.
In the meantime here are a few pieces of interest that I came across recently:
The USA vs. Itself is a good article, written by an American on neo-con war mongering and hypocrisy. Interestingly he mentions US-trained insurgent groups operating within Iran, which would explain the mysterious explosions that I read about occasionally (for instance here and here), but never get much mention in the mainstream media. The media tries to whip up outrage about Iranian influence in Iraq, but no one seems to have a problem that the US has occupied 2 countries that border Iran, and has military bases in others, such as Pakistan. Also I've found another Australian Serb blog, called 'The Serb liberation blog'. Both his blog, and the American one, Detain This are going in my links section.
_____________________________________________
Technorati tags;
australia neo cons iran explosions

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.tenc.net/
Is a very good link that champions your cause nikola

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mustapha Ceric has just written some Islamic propaganda here:
http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/muslims_speak_out/2007/07/mustafa_ceric.html

Do you want to jump in and comment?

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recognition, Nikola. I will have you on my blog list too.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home