Friday, March 30, 2007

Former NBA player suspended for applauding Jewish power

Yes it seems that if you make a factual statement about Jewish power, even if you pretend you're enamoured and delighted that they possess it, they'll still label you a bigot and anti-semite:

Richardson will miss the rest of the CBA's best-of-five championship series after he told The Albany Times Union that he had "big-time Jew lawyers" working for him.
"They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean? Which I think is great," Richardson told The Times Union on Tuesday. "I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

Taken from Fox news

The reporters claimed that he also shouted an anti-gay slur during a match. Since this is unverifiable, unlike his previous comments, I have my suspicions that they used this accusation to beef up their claims that he is a bigot (since they're claims look ludicrous otherwise) and slander him across the whole of the politically incorrect spectrum. I wouldn't put it past them. In other words, paint him as an ignorant and irrationally hateful buffoon (not that I think he's a potential nobel prize winner) on multiple counts, and then you can disregard everything he ever said, throw it all down the memory hole.
I'm a bit stretched with various commitments at the moments, so its been slow in coming, but I'm hoping that I'll have my review of Death of the West completed by tomorrow...


________________________________________________
Technorati tags;
richardson jewish power bigot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home