Monday, June 11, 2007

Michael Parenti on media manipulation

Ok so I'm shattered, but I'm satisfied with how the exams went. Its all over and I can finally rest. There should be a flurry of posts in the coming week as I try to catch up on at least some of the stories that caught my eye.
I'll start with some info from the comments section of my previous entry, where two Brits inform me of Michael Parenti's site. I've heard of the guy before, and I recognised the article that was linked to (The media and their atrocities) as an extract from his book: To Kill a Nation. Its an excellent summary of the media lies surrounding the breakup of Yugoslavia and I often use the books' sources to either to justify a claim or to refresh my memory. It can be bought on Amazon for around £6.50.
_____________________________________________
Technorati tags;
kill nation michael parenti nato yugoslavia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home