Sunday, January 21, 2007

Serbia on CNN

The Serbian elections took place today, I dont think the results will be known for a while yet. Im not really interested anyway, probably all they will result in is another coalition of losers with the biggest single party (the Radical party) not included. I came accross 2 of the Serbian tourism organisations advertisements which were placed on CNN. They are actually quite good, shame that they are paying the same people that demonised us (and will do so again if we dont take orders like good little servants).


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicola, I will preserve your sentence on profile "watching as my homeland slowly succumbs to the same illnesses.". I am Italian and my girlfriend is serbian. You are right they want to make Serbia part of "globalization" !! Awfull !
Please take a look on what I did on www.inviaggiopertamara.com .
You can contact me going on my site ... do it please !

5:33 PM  
Blogger serbialives admin said...

Haha I dont believe it. You are that guy whose youtube video I randomly came accross the other day. The guy that drove a motorbike from Italy to Serbia to see your gf and that appeared on the news.
Im not quite sure what you mean about preserving my profile? I will be sure to check your site out...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home